- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create Definition Lists in HTML5?
Use the <dl> tag to add definition lists. The HTML <dl> tag is used for declaring a definition list. This tag is used within <dd> tag. A definition list is similar to other lists but in a definition list, each list item contains two entries; a term and a description.
You can try to run the following code to create Definition Lists in HTML5 −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML dl Tag</title> </head> <body> <dl> <dt>Definition List</dt> <dd>A list of terms and their definitions/descriptions.</dd> <dt>C++</dt> <dd>C++ tutorial.</dd> <dt>Java</dt> <dd>Java tutorial.</dd> </dl> </body> </html>
- How to Create and Assign Lists in Python?
- In Python how to create dictionary from two lists?
- How to create a vector of lists in R?
- Create a style definition in HTML
- How to create a step definition file for Cucumber in Java?
- How to create an array of linked lists in java?
- How to create Html5 compliant Javadoc in Java 9?
- How to create a transformation matrix with HTML5?
- How to create multi-column layout in HTML5 using tables?
- What is correct syntax to create Python lists?
- Python - Ways to create a dictionary of Lists
- How to create a pandas DataFrame using a list of lists?
- Create a draggable paragraph in HTML5
- Create a hidden paragraph in HTML5
- Create self-contained content in HTML5