- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to choose an HTML Editor?
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
HTML Editors are WYSIWYG editor program which gives options to edit source code. Some of the well-known editors include Adobe Dreamweaver, CoffeeCup, KomodoIDE, EditPlus, etc. To choose an HTML Editor, you need to compare some of the features and find the best one to edit the source code.
While choosing and trying HTML Editors, try to get an IDE will some or all of the following features and capabilities −
When an enormous amount of code is written, then code collapsing features works great and to get an HTML Editor which provides this option will work like a charm and helps in distinguishing sections of code.
HTML Editors provides options to validate your files against the W3C standards. This way you can check whether your code is W3C compliant or not.
Editors allow you to add browsers and open from inside the program to check the user interface. In this way, cross-browser compatibility is also achieved.
Some editors come auto complete function i.e. whenever you will begin typing a tag or attribute or a syntax, it gives you the option to complete it.
Link checker allows you to check broken links while creating your website using HTML Editor. Checking broken links saves your time of manually checking every link.
- How to Choose an Antivirus?
- How to Use Nano Text Editor
- How to Choose a Secure Password?
- How to apply choose tag in JSP?
- Introduction to Arduino Online Editor
- How to Install Sublime Text Editor on Ubuntu
- How to add a text editor field in Django?
- How should Startups choose their Technology Stack?
- How to choose a programming language to build a website?
- Choose which option is selected on pageload of razor Html.DropDownListFor() in HTML?
- Python Vs Ruby, which one to choose?
- While overriding can the subclass choose not to throw an exception in java?
- How to choose between `window.URL.createObjectURL()` and `window.webkitURL.createObjectURL()` based on browser?
- How should parents help their child to choose a career?