- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to check all objects belong to list of TR’s in SAP system
SAP provides standard tables that you can use to get the detail about Transport objects.
E070: Change & Transport System: Header of Requests/Tasks
E070T: Change & Transport System: Short Texts for Requests/Tasks
E071: Change & Transport System: Object Entries of Requests/Tasks (This table provides you details of transport objects).
E070A: Change & Transport System: Attributes of a Request
E070C: CTS: Source/Target Client of Requests/Tasks
To open any of the table, you can T-code: SE11 Enter table E071. You can group result in Grid Display by PGMID, OBJECT, and OBJ_NAME.
- How can I check the list of existing authority objects in SAP system?
- How to map an Object of objects to a SAP List?
- SQL query to check SAP HANA system version
- Checking list of system schema in SAP HANA
- How to check modules, functions, and tables in SAP ERP system.
- Using SAP T-code SM37 to check background jobs in SAP system
- How to Learn SAP ERP System?
- How to join tables in SAP system
- How to take Backup in SAP system.
- How to shuffle a list of objects in Python?
- How to check the system version of Android?
- Using SAP BAPI API’s to extract information from client system
- Checking list of all available schema in SAP HANA
- Seeing list of all program screens in SAP ABAP
- Migrating to SAP HANA system