- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to change the color of links in HTML?
To change the color of links in HTML, use the CSS property color. Use it with the style attribute. The style attribute specifies an inline style for an element.
Use the style attribute with the CSS property color to change the link color. Just keep in mind, the usage of style attribute overrides any style set globally. It will override any style set in the HTML <style> tag or external style sheet.
You can try to run the following code change the color of links in HTML
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML Link Color</title> </head> <body> <h2>About</h2> <p> Our <a href="/about/about_team.htm" style="color: red">Team</a> comprises of programmers, writers, and analysts. </p> </body> </html>
- How to change the color of active links with CSS
- How to change the color of focused links with CSS
- Change the Color of Active Links with CSS
- How to change the text color of an element in HTML?
- Set the Color of links with CSS
- Setting the Color of Links using CSS
- Set the Color of Visited Links with CSS
- HTML Links
- Change the color of links when we bring a mouse pointer over that line with CSS
- How to change the color of ttk button in Tkinter?
- How to change the color code of corrplot in R?
- How to change the color of the Check box in Android?
- How to change the background color of the font in PowerShell?
- How to change the Foreground color or Font color of the console using PowerShell?