- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to change Firefox Browser theme?
Firefox web browser is widely used and loved by many users around the world. Well, you can easily change the Firefox Browser theme and make it look more awesome.
Let’s see how to reach the Firefox theme section and change the theme −
Open Firefox Menu
Go to the following section and click to open the Firefox browser menu. After that, you need to click Add-ons:
To reach the Themes section, click on Add-ons and then click on Appearance as shown below −
On clicking Appearance, the themes will be visible. Click Enable to enable any theme or choose from thousands of other themes as shown above.
Let’s say you select the Compact Dark Theme. On enabling, the Firefox theme changes and will look like the following, with a darker theme:
You can always revert back to the original theme by disabling the Compact Dark theme.
- How to Delete Bookmarks in your Browser (Firefox, Chrome)
- How to invoke the Firefox browser in Selenium with python?
- Top Keyboard Shortcuts For Mozilla Firefox Browser
- How could I start a Selenium browser(like Firefox) minimized?
- How do I change the overall theme of a tkinter application?
- Which is the best browser to use: Chrome, Explorer, or Firefox?
- How do I change current theme at runtime in my android app?
- How to apply a theme to an activity only in Android?
- How to refresh a page in Firefox?
- How to hide Firefox window (Selenium WebDriver)?
- How to set Proxy in Firefox using Selenium WebDriver?
- How to get rid of Firefox logging in Selenium?