- Learn MySQL
- MySQL - Home
- MySQL - Introduction
- MySQL - Installation
- MySQL - Administration
- MySQL - PHP Syntax
- MySQL - Connection
- MySQL - Create Database
- MySQL - Drop Database
- MySQL - Select Database
- MySQL - Data Types
- MySQL - Create Tables
- MySQL - Drop Tables
- MySQL - Insert Query
- MySQL - Select Query
- MySQL - Where Clause
- MySQL - Update Query
- MySQL - Delete Query
- MySQL - Like Clause
- MySQL - Sorting Results
- MySQL - Using Join
- MySQL - NULL Values
- MySQL - Regexps
- MySQL - Transactions
- MySQL - Alter Command
- MySQL - Indexes
- MySQL - Temporary Tables
- MySQL - Clone Tables
- MySQL - Database Info
- MySQL - Using Sequences
- MySQL - Handling Duplicates
- MySQL - SQL Injection
- MySQL - Database Export
- MySQL - Database Import
How to add two or more strings in MySQL?
A string function called CONCAT() is used to concatenate two or more strings as a single string in MySQL.
Here, the arguments of CONCAT functions are the strings which need to be concatenated as a single string.
mysql> Select CONCAT('Ram','is','a','good','boy') AS Remarks; +---------------+ | Remarks | +---------------+ | Ramisagoodboy | +---------------+ 1 row in set (0.00 sec)
- Related Articles
- In MySQL, how can I combine two or more strings along with a separator?
- How to add Two Binary Strings in Golang?
- How to find the minimum values of two or more fields in MySQL?
- Which function in MySQL is used to add white spaces between two strings?
- Biggest value from two or more fields in MySQL?
- Program to add two binary strings in C++
- How to check similarity between two strings in MySQL?
- How to concatenate two or more vectors in R?
- Java Program to Add Two Binary Strings
- How to compare two strings which are numbers in MySQL?
- Comparing two strings in MySQL?
- How to find the longest common substring from more than two strings in Python?
- Program to add two numbers represented as strings in Python
- How do I add more members to my ENUM - type column in MySQL?