- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to add two or more strings in MySQL?
A string function called CONCAT() is used to concatenate two or more strings as a single string in MySQL.
Here, the arguments of CONCAT functions are the strings which need to be concatenated as a single string.
mysql> Select CONCAT('Ram','is','a','good','boy') AS Remarks; +---------------+ | Remarks | +---------------+ | Ramisagoodboy | +---------------+ 1 row in set (0.00 sec)
- In MySQL, how can I combine two or more strings along with a separator?
- Biggest value from two or more fields in MySQL?
- How to concatenate two or more vectors in R?
- How to find the minimum values of two or more fields in MySQL?
- Java Program to Add Two Binary Strings
- Program to add two binary strings in C++
- C# program to concat two or more Lists
- Which function in MySQL is used to add white spaces between two strings?
- Comparing two strings in MySQL?
- Python - How to Concatenate Two or More Pandas DataFrames along columns?
- Python - How to Concatenate Two or More Pandas DataFrames along rows?
- How to concat two or more columns with separator in Android sqlite?
- How to find the intersection between two or more lists in R?
- How can we combine the values of two or more columns of MySQL table?
- How to check similarity between two strings in MySQL?