- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to add background music in HTML?
The HTML <bgsound> tag is used to play music in the background. This tag is for Internet Explorer only.
You can try to run the following code to add background music in HTML −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML bgsound Tag</title> </head> <body> <bgsound src = "/html/yourfile.mdi"/> <p>Plays sound file in the background.</p> </body> </html>
The HTML <bgsound> tag also supports the following attributes −
|loop||number||Lets you replay a background soundtrack a certain number of times.|
|src||URL||Specifies the path of the sound file.|
- How to add background music to your web page?
- How to play background music in Android app?
- What is Android background music service?
- How can I add video to site background in HTML 5?
- How to set background color in HTML?
- How to add background Image to JFrame in Java
- Which is superior, Western music or Eastern Music?
- Add transparency to the background with CSS
- How to add video in HTML page?
- How to add a layer in HTML?
- How to add a paragraph in HTML?
- How to add preformatted text in HTML?
- How to add a variable in HTML?
- How to Install Noise Music Player on Ubuntu
- HTML DOM Style background Property