- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How should I display MySQL database that is currently in use?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
We can display the name of MySQL database that is currently in use by Select Database() command.
mysql> select database(); +------------+ | database() | +------------+ | tutorial | +------------+ 1 row in set (0.00 sec)
This command shows that we currently use tutorial database.
- When should I use MySQL compressed protocol?
- When should I use a composite index in MySQL?
- Which datatype should I use for flag in MySQL?
- Why should I use Hubspot?
- How should I store data into my Mysql database, what type should I assign to a column storing salt values?
- When Should I use Selenium Grid?
- Should I use COUNT(*) to get all the records in MySQL?
- What ECMAScript 6 features can I currently use in web browsers?
- How can I set a MySQL database to use MyISAM by default?
- How do I remove a MySQL database?
- How can I display all databases in MySQL and for each database show all tables?
- Which one should I use? The datetime or timestamp data type in MySQL?
- How can I see the constraints which are applied to a table stored in the database I am currently using?
- Why should eval be avoided in Bash, and what should I use instead?
- What is SIP and How should i start?