How is the java memory pool divided?
Java memory pool is divided into 5 parts namely −
- Method area − The method area stores the class code − code of the variables and methods.
- Heap−The Java objects are created in this area.
- Java Stack− While running methods the results are stored in the stack memory.
- PC registers− These contain the address of the instructions of the methods.
- Native method stacks− Similar to Java stack, native methods are executed on the Native method stacks.
Published on 09-Feb-2018 11:12:41