- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How do we set the range that is considered to be of low value in HTML?
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
The range in which a gauge's value is regarded as low is specified using the HTML | low property. The low attribute's value must be higher than the "min," lower than the "max," and equal to or less than the "high" attribute.
Note − This can only be used with <meter> tag.
Following are the examples…
In the following example we are using the low attribute in the <meter> tag.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body style="text-align:center;"> MSD score: <meter value="3" low="2" min="0" max="10" high="6"> 5 out of 10 </meter> <br> ABD score: <meter value="0.5" low="0.3" max="1.0" min="0" high="0.6"> 50% from 100% </meter> </body> </html>
When the script gets executed, it will display a guague score of msd, and abd for which we have mentioned in the above code using high ,low, max, min, and value attributes.
You can also try to run the following code to implement meter attribute −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML meter Tag</title> </head> <body> <meter value = "6" high = "9" low = "5" min = "0" max = "10">6 out of 10</meter> <br /> <p>Water level can be seen here</p> </body> </html>
The output obtained after executing the script above is −
- How to set the range that is considered to be of high value in HTML?
- How do we set what value is the optimal value for the gauge in HTML?
- How do we set an image to be shown while the video is downloading in HTML?
- How do we set the type of element in HTML?
- How do we set text font in HTML?
- How to set that the text direction will be submitted in HTML?
- How do we specify that the list order should be descending (9,8,7, 6, 5...) in HTML?
- How do we set the alignment according to surrounding elements in HTML?
- How to set that the specified element/group of elements should be disabled in HTML?
- How do we set what media/device the linked document is optimized for in HTML?
- HTML low Attribute
- How do we set the visible number of lines in a text area in HTML?
- What is the range of date time value that we can pass as an argument to MySQL UNIX_TIMESTAMP function?
- What is the number 7 considered to be lucky in Britain?
- How to identify that the track is to be enabled if the user's preferences do not indicate that another track would be more appropriate in HTML?