- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How do we define a dialog box in HTML?
Use the <dialog> tag to define a dialog box in HTML. The following are the attributes −
|open||open||opens a dialog box and user can interact with it|
You can try to run the following code to learn how to work with <dialog> tag −
<!Doctype html> <html> <head> <title>HTML dialog Tag</title> </head> <body> <h3>Tutorialspoint</h3> <p>We provide tutorials, quizzes, learning videos, etc.</p> <dialog open>Tutorials are free for all</dialog> </body> </html>
- How do we define the start of a term in a definition list in HTML?
- How do we define an area in an image map with HTML?
- How to create a Confirmation Dialog Box in Java?
- How do we define tuple in Python?
- How do we define lists in Python?
- How do we define dictionary in Python?
- How do we define drift speed?
- How To Raise a "File Download" Dialog Box in Python?
- How to create a Dialog Box without a title in Android?
- How to create a Custom Dialog box on Android?
- How do we display a script in HTML?
- Save File Dialog Box in Tkinter
- Creating a prompt dialog box using Tkinter?
- How to add check box list in alert dialog?
- How to work with Alerts Dialog box in ReactNative?