- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How do we create underlined text in HTML?
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
The HTML <u> tag is used to underline a text. You can try to run the following code to create underlined text in HTML −
Note − This tag is deprecated now and should not be used. Use CSS instead.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML u Tag</title> </head> <body> <u>Qries.com</u> is the next generation knowledge management system. </body> </html>
- How do we create preformatted text in HTML?
- How do we create the title of the text track in HTML?
- How do we add bold text in HTML?
- How do we set text font in HTML?
- How do we display inserted text in HTML?
- How do we include big text in HTML?
- How do we include an emphasized text in HTML?
- How do we display a text area in HTML?
- How do we create a sub window in HTML?
- How do we create an image map in HTML?
- How do we include the direction of text display in HTML?
- How do we display the visible width of a text area in HTML?
- How to create teletype text in HTML?
- Create small text in HTML
- Create strong text in HTML