- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
To split a string on every occurrence of ~, split the array. After splitting, add a line break i.e. <br> for each occurrence of ~.
This is demo text 1!~This is demo text 2!~~This is demo text 3!
After the split and adding line breaks like the following for ~ occurrence −
This is demo text 1! This is demo text 2! This is demo text 3!
Let’s see the complete example
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <h2>Adding line break</h2> <script> var myArray = 'This is demo text 1!~This is demo text 2!~ ~This is demo text 3!~This is demo text 4!~ ~This is demo text 5!'; document.write("Original Array: " +myArray); var brk = myArray.split('~'); var res = brk.join(" <br> "); document.write("<br><br>"+res); </script> <p>Each occurrence of ~ adds a line break above.</p> </body> </html>
- How do we split a string on a fixed character sequence in java?
- How do I split a multi-line string into multiple lines?
- Split a string around a particular match in Java
- How to remove a particular character from a String.
- How do I split a numerical query result in MySQL?
- How do I split the letters and numbers to two arrays from a string in PHP
- How to remove all text from a string before a particular character in R?