- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can we find out the storage engine used for a particular table in MySQL?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
The following MySQL statement can find out the storage engine used for ‘Student’ table in database named ‘tutorial’ −
mysql> SELECT ENGINE FROM information_schema.TABLES -> WHERE TABLE_SCHEMA = 'tutorial' -> AND TABLE_NAME = 'Student'; +--------+ | ENGINE | +--------+ | MyISAM | +--------+ 1 row in set (0.13 sec)
- How can I change the storage engine of a MySQL table?
- How to update MySQL table storage engine
- While creating a MySQL table, how can I specify the storage engine of my choice rather than using the default storage engine InnoDB?
- How we can find all the triggers associated with a particular MySQL table?
- How can we fetch all the records from a particular MySQL table?
- How to know which storage engine is used in MongoDB?
- How can we find out the current transaction mode in MySQL?
- How can we fetch a particular row as output from a MySQL table?
- How to display all the tables in MySQL with a storage engine?
- Can we use the word user for a MySQL table?
- How to display the Engine of a MySQL table?
- How can we update MySQL table after removing a particular string from the values of column?
- How to convert MyISAM to InnoDB storage engine in MySQL?
- How to create a MySQL table with InnoDB engine table?
- How to create a MySQL table with MyISAM engine table?