- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can we escape special characters in MySQL statement?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
Sometimes we need to include special characters in a character string and at that time they must be escaped or protected. We need to pursue some basic rules for escaping special characters which are given below −
The escape character (\) can be escaped as (\)
mysql> Select 'A\B'; +-----+ | A\B | +-----+ | A\B | +-----+ 1 row in set (0.00 sec)
- How to escape all special characters for regex in Python?
- How can we enter characters as Hexadecimal (HEX) number in MySQL statement?
- How can we enter characters as a BINARY number in MySQL statement?
- Escape Characters in Python
- In MySQL, how we can write Multiple-line statement?
- How can we enter BOOLEAN values in MySQL statement?
- How can we use SIGNAL statement with MySQL triggers?
- How can we specify default values in MySQL INSERT statement?
- How can we use a MySQL subquery with INSERT statement?
- How can we run a MySQL statement without termination semicolon?
- Append special characters to column values in MySQL
- Special Characters in HTML