- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can we destroy a trigger?
We can destroy a trigger in two ways −
Dropping a trigger explicitly
With the help of the DROP statement, we can destroy a trigger explicitly. It can be understood with the help of the following example −
mysql> DROP Trigger before_inser_studentage1; Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.05 sec)
Dropping a trigger implicitly
A trigger will be destroyed implicitly if the table with which it is associated is destroyed or if the database which it is associated is destroyed.
- How can we create and use a MySQL trigger?
- How can we create multiple MySQL triggers for the same trigger event and action time?
- What happens with the trigger when we will drop the table having that trigger?
- How can MySQL handle the errors during trigger execution?
- How to destroy threads in C#?
- Why do we need to change the delimiter for creating a trigger?
- How to destroy an object in Python?
- How can we overload a Python function?
- How can we edit a java program?
- How can we implement a MySQL transaction?
- destroy() method in Tkinter - Python
- How can we apply AUTO_INCREMENT to a column?