- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can we delete all rows from a MySQL table?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
We can use either TRUNCATE statement or DROP statement to delete all the rows from the table. It can also be done with the help of DELETE statement but in that case WHERE clause must identify all the rows of the table. As we know that both TRUNCATE and DELETE statement will not delete the structure of the table but still it is better to use TRUNCATE statement rather than DELETE statement. DROP statement will delete table’s structure also.
TRUNCATE table table_name:
DROP table table_name:
- How can we delete multiple rows from a MySQL table?
- How can we delete a single row from a MySQL table?
- Delete all records from a table in MySQL?
- Delete all the records from a MySQL table?
- How can we fetch all the records from a particular MySQL table?
- How can we use MySQL TRIM() to remove the whitespaces from all the rows and update table?
- How can we remove a column from MySQL table?
- How can we delete a MySQL stored function from the database?
- How can you delete a table from a database in MySQL Python?
- How can we export all the data from MySQL table into a text file?
- How can we export all the data from MySQL table into a CSV file?
- Delete more than one rows from a table using id in MySQL?
- How can I loop through all rows of a table in MySQL?
- How can we drop UNIQUE constraint from a MySQL table?
- Delete only some rows from a table based on a condition in MySQL