- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can we ENABLE AND DISABLE a particular MySQL event?
With the help of ALTER EVENT statement along with the ENABLE and DISABLE keyword, we can ENABLE and DISABLE the event. To illustrate it we are having the following example −
mysql> ALTER EVENT hello DISABLE; Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
The above query will DISABLE the event named ‘Hello’ and the query below will enable it.
mysql> ALTER EVENT hello ENABLE; Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
- How to disable a particular jQuery event on a page?
- How can we start MySQL event scheduler?
- How can I disable/enable GPS programmatically in android?
- Enable and disable interrupts in Arduino
- How can we modify an existing MySQL event?
- How can we RENAME an existing MySQL event?
- How to Disable / Enable a Button in TKinter?
- How can we delete an existing MySQL event permanently?
- How to enable and disable submit button using jQuery?
- How to disable/ enable checkbox with jQuery?
- How can we fetch all the records from a particular MySQL table?
- How can we fetch a particular row as output from a MySQL table?
- How can we create a MySQL one-time event that executes immediately?
- In MySQL, how can we get the number code of a particular character?
- How can we see the source code of a particular MySQL stored procedure?