- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
To stop a video you need a valid reference to the embedded player. With Firebug, inspect your page and HTML DOM element id of “playerid” should identify the player.
Here’s an example:
<embed id="player_id" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" quality="high" bgcolor="#FFFFFFF" name="playerid" src="http://www.youtube.com/apiplayerbeta?enablejsapi=1&playerapiid=normalplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
var player = document.getElementById('player_id'); player.stopVideo();
- How to download mp3 tracks from youtube video using youtube dl
- How to add a YouTube Video to your Website?
- How can I stop running a MySQL query?
- How can I stop a running MySQL query?
- How to load YouTube video in a div using jQuery?
- How android YouTube app Play Video from Intent
- How to play YouTube video in my Android Application?
- PHP Regex to get YouTube Video ID
- How to stop a loop with a stop button in Tkinter?
- How can I add video to site background in HTML 5?