- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can I check if user has an authorization for T-Code or not in SAP system?
To check if a user has authorization for T-code or not you can use Transaction SUIM. You can manage user permissions using different ways like profile assignment via a single role, collective roles that contain single roles, etc.
Below shows SUIM transaction that opens User Information System as below:
You can also join tables: AGR_USERS and AGR_1251
AGR_USERS is a standard SAP Table which is used to store Assignment of roles to user information. This is available within R/3 SAP systems depending on the version and release level.
AGR_1251 is a standard SAP Table which is used to store Authorization data for the activity group information. This is available within R/3 SAP systems depending on the version and release level.
- Using SAP T-code SM37 to check background jobs in SAP system
- Check if an Array has fixed size or not in C#
- Running T-code me51n again in SAP system throws an error
- In SAP system, outbound IDOC is not getting triggered in T-Code: VA01
- Authorization concept in SAP system and Profile
- C++ code to check water pouring game has all winner or not
- How to get current user is system user or not in android?
- Displaying T-code description and T-code field in Output ALV of report SM20 in SAP system
- How do I check if a string has alphabets or numbers in Python?
- How can I check if some text exist or not in the page using Selenium?
- C++ code to check grasshopper can reach target or not
- Find if an expression has duplicate parenthesis or not in C++
- How can I check the list of existing authority objects in SAP system?
- How can I check whether a field exists or not in MongoDB?
- System Authorization to use SAP HANA Smart Data Access