- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
HTML5 video not working with jquery bxSlider plugin on iPad
To make it work, download the bxslider plugin from the official website. Get an images folder from the downloaded bxslider zip and you need to paste it into js folder of your project.
All the folders will now look like −
<link rel = "stylesheet" href = "js/jquery.bxslider.css"> <script src = "js/jquery-3.2.1.min.js"></script> <script src = "js/jquery.fitvids.js"></script> <script src = "js/jquery.bxslider.js"></script>
The above should solve your problem.
- HTML5 inline video on iPhone vs iPad/Browser
- Safari on iPad (iOS6) does not scale HTML5 video to fill 100% of page width
- HTML5 video not playing in Firefox
- How to call a jQuery plugin function outside the plugin?
- Play infinitely looping video on-load in HTML5
- Play local (hard-drive) video file with HTML5 video tag?
- canvas.style.display = “block” not working in HTML5
- HTML5 SVG css3 transition on fill not working when there is external link
- The:last-child selector not working as expected in HTML5
- Using FFMPEG with HTML5 for online video hosting
- Commonly used Video formats while using HTML5 video
- How to create a custom jQuery Plugin?
- How to write a custom jQuery plugin?
- HTML5 <audio> tag not working in Android Webview
- Display video inside HTML5 canvas