- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Give the object a sine wave distortion to make it look wave with CSS
Wave effect is used to give the object a sine wave distortion to make it look wavy.
The following parameters can be used in this filter
|S.No||Parameter & Description|
A value of 1 adds the original image to the waved image, 0 does not.
The number of waves.
The strength of the light on the wave (from 0 to 100).
At what degree the sine wave should start (from 0 to 100).
The intensity of the wave effect.
You can try to run the following code to set wave effect −
<html> <head> </head> <body> <img src="/css/images/logo.png"alt="CSS Logo"style="FILTER: Chroma(Color = #000000) Wave(Add=0, Freq=1, LightStrength=10, Phase=220, Strength=10)"> <p>Text Example:</p> <div style="width: 357; height: 50; font-size: 30pt; font-family: Arial Black; color: red; Filter: Wave(Add=0, Freq=1, LightStrength=10, Phase=20, Strength=20)">CSS Tutorials</div> </body> </html>
- Wave effect with CSS?
- Print the Mirror Image of Sine-Wave Pattern in C
- Half Wave Rectifier
- Full Wave Rectifier
- What Is a Kondratieff Wave and How Does It Work?
- What is a Half Wave Dipole Antenna?
- Difference between Z-wave and ZigBee
- Print a String in wave pattern in C++
- What are the methods of Propagation of a Radio Wave?
- Generation of rectangular wave using DAC interface
- Generation of triangular wave using DAC interface
- Coming Up- Brain Wave Conversations with Your Computer From Facebook
- Print a matrix in Reverse Wave Form in C++
- Read and write WAV files using Python (wave)
- Transformer No-Load Current Wave Shape Considering Core Loss