- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Getting Error message â€śObject doesn't support property or method 'attachEvent'â€ť in IE11 to call SAP system
Note that attachEvent is no longer supported in IE11 and you should use addEventListner that can be used to bind specific function to an event.
In older versions of IE, you can use like this:
A String that specifies any of the standard DHTML Events.
The Pointer that specifies the function to call when the event fires.
Boolean returns any of the below value:
Return value Description
True The function was bound successfully to the event.
False The function was not bound to the event.
Note that IE has included support for addEventListener from IE9 and above only. Now if you want to support IE8, I would suggest you to use some cross-browser library like jQuery to bind event handlers.
For more information about addEventListener, refer below Microsoft site link:
- Related Articles
- Getting error message while using SAP Scripting Tool
- Getting error message: Scalar type not allowed in SAP HANA
- Getting an error invalid Object Name in SAP Business One
- Getting an error message Object already exported, no package change is possible while changing a package for 250 SAP development objects
- Getting table name in SAP system
- Getting error while extracting data from SAP
- Getting a syntax error unknown fields in SAP ABAP
- Getting memory error while doing UNION in SAP HANA
- Getting error while using schema in SAP HANA Modeling
- Getting error- is not an internal table â€śOCCURS nâ€ť specification is missing in SAP method
- Getting an error on creating an Index in SAP HANA
- Getting information from pooled tables in SAP system
- Getting error not assigned on running SAP ABAP program