- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Generate Database diagram within SAP
Generating the database diagram completely as generated in SQL server or other DBMS is not possible over here. But there are couples of ways that can be of small help in your case.
Firstly, you can refer to Object Model guide present in the SAP market place. This guide will explain you the most common relations between the most popular and common business objects It does not cover each and every bit of the database but the most common bad highly usage one are covered.
Secondly, if required you can generate diagram of a single table by displaying it in ABAP transaction dictionary (SE11).
By using the push button graphic you can make a lot out of it. But it is a tedious job.
- Related Articles
- How to Auto Generate Database Diagram in MySQL?
- Understanding a database view in SAP HANA database
- Finding a database view in SAP HANA database
- Querying SAP database using Python
- Condition Variables within Sub-Query in SAP
- Importance of Entity-Relationship diagram in database design
- Using database view in SAP HANA
- Dropping a SAP HANA database view
- Unloading tables in SAP HANA database
- Create database view in SAP ABAP
- Database objects in SAP HANA Studio
- Extracting data from SAP HANA database and load to ORACLE database
- Connect to dynamic URL within OData in SAP project
- Generate excel from a report in SAP system
- Comparison of SAP HANA with conventional database