- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Error Failed to load resource in SAPUI5 application
It is clear from your error message: VisitorData.view.js is not found so you have to check if this view actually exists and there is no permission issues on this view.
Try checking this to view list of deployed services − http://hanaservername.com:4000/ui_test/ui5_test/WebContent/resources/
You have to add below in your web.xml −
<context-param> <param-name>com.sap.ui5.resource.DEV_MODE</param-name> <param-value>true</param-value> </context-param>
- Related Articles
- Page build in HTML and wanted to load into JS view in SAPUI5 application.
- Jmeter server error while perform load testing on SAP application
- Footer not working in my SAPUI5 application
- DOMException Failed to load because no supported source was found
- Accessing element which is defined SAPUI5 application
- Getting data in SAPUI5 application from backend tables in NetWeaver
- Setting detailed error notification about failed login in SAP HANA
- Fix: ERROR 1396 (HY000): Operation CREATE USER failed in MySQL?
- How to tell if tag <script> failed to load?
- Request Timeout while using Odata call to a gateway in SAPUI5 application
- Training and Human Resource Development: Meaning & Application
- Getting error while running SAP oData service “HTTP Open failed: PLUGIN_NOT_ACTIVE”
- Error in JavaServer Faces JSF application in SAP NWDS
- ERROR 1396 (HY000): Operation CREATE USER failed for 'root'@'localhost'?
- Error while posting a sales order in SAP from .net application