- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
For example, the following code could be written without semicolon.
<script> <!-- a = 5 b = 10 //--> </script>
But when formatted in a single line as follows, you must use semicolons −
<script> <!-- a = 5; b = 10; //--> </script>
- Why do we need KDD?
- Why do we need a Database
- Why do we need Good Manners?
- Why do we need Computer Networks?
- When do we need Continuous Compounding?
- Why do we need shell scripting?
- Why do we need Data Encryption?
- What do we need to do to join Indian Army?
- Do we need forward declarations in Java?
- Why do we need generics in Java?
- Why do we need inner classes in Java?