- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Displaying distinct values in a column filtered on other column in SAP BO report
There are multiple ways to do this. First is by creating a variable like this:
Terms Count =Count([Terms Code]) in ([Sales #])
You have to add this variable to your report. It will display 1 for all Sales # 1000 and 2 for all Sales # 1001. You can apply a filter on Count > 1.
You can also do this using PREVIOUS() function as below:
Previous([Payment Terms Code]; ([Sales #];[Line #]))
- Sorting Prompt values in SAP BO Webi report
- Apply sorting on Date in SAP BO Webi report
- Match column values on the basis of the other two column values in MySQL
- Handline #Multivalue Error in SAP BO Webi report
- Passing multiple parameters in SAP BO Webi report
- Get distinct values from a column in MongoDB?
- Finding CUID in a SAP BO Webi report in Formula Editor
- Read a date filter as input in WEBI report in SAP BO
- How to find a constant in a string in SAP BO Webi Report
- Display records by first fixing the first two values in a column and then using DISTINCT to display other values in MySQL
- Hiding null values in a column in SAP Crystal Reports
- How to replace missing values in a column with corresponding values in other column of an R data frame?
- MySQL Select displaying Data type in a separate column?
- Replace numerical column values based on character column values in R data frame.
- Create a rolling mean column by displaying means to corresponding values in R data frame.