- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between _SYS_BIC and _SYS_BI schema in SAP HANA
_SYS_BIC schema in SAP HANA database is used to store column views of all the activated objects in HANA repository. When an object is created and activated (HANA Modeling views, Stored Procedures), run time objects are saved under _SYS_BIC/Column views in database.
These column views are used by front-end tools like BusinessObjects to get the data in a query.
This schema in HANA system stores table created for variables, time dimension- Gregorian, Fiscal and schema and content mapping tables.
- What is Python's Sys Module
- Learning SAP HANA and scope with ABAP-HANA or BI-HANA
- Authoring schema vs Physical schema in SAP HANA
- Difference between Star Schema and Snowflake Schema?
- Checking all tables and schema in SAP HANA
- Using Schema mapping in SAP HANA
- Setting schema mapping in SAP HANA
- Difference between SAP ERP and SAP S/4 HANA
- Difference Between Schema and Instance
- Checking SAP HANA Schema owner name
- Taking schema wise backup in SAP HANA
- Taking backup of schema in SAP HANA
- Use of _SYS_BIC schema in SAP HANA
- Use of _SYS_BI schema in SAP HANA
- Different schema types in SAP HANA database