- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between SE01, SE09 and SE10 Transactions in SAP
Both SE09 and SE10 were used in earlier releases of SAP for different purposes.
SE09 – This was used for development of transports
SE10 – This was used for customizing the transports request. When you run SE10 in SAP ERP, you will get the same screen as in T-Code SE09 of Transport Organizer.
In the latest version of SAP NetWeaver, both the Transactions are same.
SE01 –This combines the features of both SE09 and SE10. Apart from that, there are many other features included in it like displaying specific transport request.
- Related Articles
- Differentiate between Transaction code SE01, SE09, and SE10 in SAP ECC system?
- Difference between Debit Transactions and Credit Transactions
- Automating SAP Transactions/actions using SAP GUI
- Handling failed transactions in SAP HANA system
- Difference between ERP and SAP
- Difference Between Great Plains and SAP
- Difference between SAP ECC system and SAP BW system?
- Difference between SAP ERP and SAP S/4 HANA
- Difference between SAP PI/PO and ESB
- Difference between Copy and Derived view in SAP HANA
- Difference between enforced and unenforced license in SAP HANA
- Difference between _SYS_BIC and _SYS_BI schema in SAP HANA
- Difference between an SAP ERP system and DBMS
- Difference between SAP ERP and a DBMS system
- Explain the difference between getColumnHeaders(), getColumnNames() and getColumnTitles() in SAP?