- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Control the flow and formatting of text with CSS
The white-space property is used to control the flow and formatting of text.
You can try to run the following code to implement white-space property to control the flow of text:
<html> <head> </head> <body> <p style = "white-space:pre;"> This text has a line break and the white-space pre setting tells the browser to honor it just like the HTML pre tag.</p> </body> </html>
- Formatting Text Using CSS
- Formatting Text in CSS
- Difference between flow control and congestion control
- What is the difference between Flow Control and Error Control?
- What is the concept of flow and error control and their differences?
- HTML Text Formatting
- Control the placement of the table caption with CSS
- Static Control Flow in Java
- Control flow alterations in Ruby
- What is the use of MySQL IFNULL() control flow function?
- What is the use of MySQL NULLIF() control flow function?
- Flow control in Data Link Layer
- What are the loop control statements in C language? Explain with flow chart and program
- Emphasis text and color with CSS
- What are issues in congestion and Flow control in LANs?