- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Checking table existence using Class and it’s method in SE11 without using FM in ABAP
To perform this without using Function module, you can use class- “cl_rebf_ddic_tabl”. Note that Class methods are almost similar to function modules. They are defined as code blocks to perform specific functionality.
Try using below code:
CALL METHOD cl_rebf_ddic_tabl=>exists EXPORTING id_name = [table name] id_tabclass = 'TRANSP' " For table * if_noview = ABAP_FALSE receiving rf_exists = yes
This will return “X” if the table exists in Transaction SE11.
CALL METHOD CL_REBF_DDIC_TABL=>methodname EXPORTING/IMPORTING GET_TEXTTAB - Supplies the Corresponding Text Table GET_COMPLETE - Supplies All Technical Information GET_DETAIL_X - Supplies Extended Header Data GET_FIELD_LIST - Supplies the Field List GET_FIELD_LIST_X - Supplies the Field List with Additional Data GET_RUSER - Supplies Author/Date/Time of Last Change COMPARE_WITH_DATA - Detail Comparison PUT_COMPLETE - Creates a New Table/Structure SPLIT_FIELDNAMES - Generates Field List According to List EXISTS - Table/Structure Available? EXISTS_FIELD - Field Available in Table/Structure? EXISTS_INDEX_FOR_FIELDS - Field Available in Table Index?
Below table gives you more idea about the use of this method to fetch information:
- Using method “DUMPSETSET_GET_ENTITYSET” in SAP FM
- Fetching monitoring data in an application using SAP FM's
- Using constants in ABAP OO method
- Converting the data back to table using SAP FM RFC_READ_TABLE
- Concatenate 2 strings in ABAP without using CONCATENATE function
- Checking for Key/Value Existence in Perl Hash
- Using logarithm in SAP ABAP
- Is it possible to enforce data checking in MySQL using Regular Expression?
- Make a table responsive using the table-responsive class
- Python - Using variable outside and inside the class and method
- Sending an itab to SAP Spool using ABAP method
- Checking implementation of interface IF_EX_IDOC_CREATION_CHECK in SAP ABAP