- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
C# Generics vs C++ Templates
C# Generics and C++ Templates provide support for parameterized types. The following are the differences −
C++ Templates are more flexible than C# Generics
Explicit specialization is not supported by C#
The type parameter cannot be used as the base class for the generic type in C#
C# does not allow type parameters to have default types.
The C++ template has a compile-time modal, whereas C# Generics is both compile and run-time. Generics have run-time support.
Non-type template parameters
C#Templates will not allow non-type template parameters.
C# does not even support partial specialization.
- Templates in C++ vs Generics in Java
- Generics vs non-generics in C#
- Generics in C#
- Generics in Java
- Variadic function templates in C++
- How to use Canva templates?
- What is Java Generics?
- How to split SAP Smartform templates
- Templates and Static variables in C++
- How to design templates in Canva?
- Bounded types with generics in Java
- Bounded-types in generics in Java?
- Explain how generics work in C#
- C++ program to add different items with class templates
- Can I use free templates on a monetized blog?