- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Authorize a new user in SAP
Basics things first, even if you are using a trial version but you still need to provide the license information and a developer key.
Instead of using a DDIC user, you can try using a BCUSER for your requirement as it is a part of the trial version.
You can try to include the SAP_ALL profile for your designated user.
SAP_ALL get’s generated automatically whenever you transport authorization objects.
You can generate SAP_ALL using report RSUSR406 or transaction SU21. This generates SAP_ALL only in the client where this report is executed. You can generate SAP_ALL using report AGR_REGENERATE_SAP_ALL. This report generates SAP_ALL in all clients.
- Disabling JDBC/ODBC access to SAP HANA system for a new user
- Creating a Restricted user in SAP HANA
- How can a user start new MySQL transaction?
- Create a new user with password in MySQL 8?
- Create a new user and set role in MongoDB
- Creating a new table in SAP HANA
- Setting validity of a user in SAP HANA
- How to create a new local user in windows using PowerShell?
- Managing user sessions in SAP UI5 application
- Defining user lock settings in SAP HANA
- Create User SQL in SAP HANA database
- Identify SQVI queries formed by a user in SAP project
- Searching a user in SAP HANA system using HANA Studio
- SQL statement to create a Restricted user in SAP HANA
- Creating a Standard user in SAP HANA system using SQL