- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Are new HTML5 elements like <section> and <article> useless?
The elements <section> and <article> are useful for screenreaders as well and help visually impaired users in reading the content of your web page. These are beneficial for eBook readers as well.
Let us see how to work with both the elements.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML Section Tag</title> </head> <body> <section> <h1>Java</h1> <h3>Inheritance</h3> <p>Inheritance defines the relationship between superclass and subclass.</p> </section> </body> </html>
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <main> <h1>Learning</h1> <p>Learn to gain experience and try to share your knowledge with others.</p> <article> <h3>Web Development Tutorials</h3> <p>Consist of CSS, HTML, and PHP tutorials for 2nd Semester exams.</p> </article> <article> <h3>Academic Tutorials</h3> <p>Consist of Computer Fundamental, Computer Network tutorials for 1st Semester exams.</p> </article> </main> </body> </html>
- What is the usage of <section> and <article> elements? Why they were introduced?
- How to add an article in HTML5?
- HTML5 Canvas drawings like lines are looking blurry
- HTML5 New Tags
- Section that contains only navigation links in HTML5
- HTML5+CSS3 Framework like BluePrint/960gs?
- Include a header for a document or section in HTML5?
- Eliminate epsilon, unit and useless symbols and rewrite into CNF
- HTML DOM Article Object
- Race Condition, Critical Section and Semaphore
- How Are MySQL INSTR() and LIKE operator similar?
- Explain the removal of useless symbols
- How do we create a footer for a document or section in HTML5?
- What are Java container objects like Vector and ArrayList?