- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Apple Touch icon for websites in HTML
For web page icon on iPhone or iPad, use the Apple Touch Icon or apple-touch-icon.png file. This icon is used when someone adds your web page as a bookmark.
For multiple icons with different device resolutions like iPhone or iPad, add sizes attribute to each link element as follows −
<link rel = "apple-touch-icon" href = "touch-icon-iphone.png">
<link rel = "apple-touch-icon" sizes = "160x160" href = "touch-icon-ipad.png"> <link rel = "apple-touch-icon" sizes = "170x170" href = "touch-icon-iphone-retina.png"> <link rel = "apple-touch-icon" sizes = "180x180" href = "touch-icon-ipad-retina.png">
The icon with the appropriate size for the device is used.
- Top 10 websites for Advanced level Java developers
- Why is PHP apt for high-traffic websites?
- Apple iOS Architecture
- Safety tips for your kids to use social websites
- Java Program to set an icon for JOptionPane
- touch() function in PHP
- How to improve the ranking of your websites for search engines
- How to Create a Dark / Light Mode for Websites using CSS
- How can I set an icon for my iOS application?
- How can I set an icon for my Android application?
- Interface touch sensor with Arduino
- Websites every Java developer should bookmark
- Free websites to create animated gifs