- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Adding an image to SAP Adobe form from MIME repository
Note that Image must be uploaded from system to MIME beforehand.
Run Transaction SE78 → Upload (F5).
You have to declare 2 variables in the interface - global data with types string and xstring, You need to change the data declaration as below −
data: gv_bmp_watermark type xstring. constants: gc_url_watermark type string value '/BC/PUBLIC/MyImages/watermark100.bmp'.
You need to add the following under code initialization.
//* Read Images data: lr_api type ref to if_mr_api. lr_api = cl_mime_repository_api=>get_api( ). lr_api->get( exporting i_url = gc_url_watermark importing e_content = gv_bmp_watermark).
You also need to change context node a bit as mentioned below −
Name: WATERMARK Graphic Type: GRAPHIC CONTENT Field: GV_BMP_WATERMARK MIME Type: 'image/bmp'
For more details, you can refer below lin −:
- Related Articles
- How to add an image to your README.md file in Git repository?
- Use of SAP HANA Repository to maintain objects
- Adding a mask to an image using CSS
- Repairing repository objects in SAP HANA
- CUID format in SAP BO Server Repository
- Standards for maintaining Customer Repository Objects in SAP
- Adding columns to output in an Attribute view in SAP HANA
- Adding millisecond to date in SAP HANA
- Adding items to table using function in SAP
- Error while passing an image value to an OData request in SAP
- Adding rows in an internal table with header line in SAP ABAP
- Adding PUBLIC role to restricted user in SAP HANA
- Adding a package to Delivery unit in SAP HANA
- Adobe Alternatives
- How to pick an image from image gallery in Android?