- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Adding a text plus and text written from a parameter type C in ABAP
This can be achieved by using String Expressions or by using CONCATENATE keyword. With the use of “Concatenate” operator && you can do this.
To use String Expressions, you should check online documentation and sample programs by using T-code: ABAPDOCU as shown above.
You can also refer to below link for ABAP documentation:
- Related Articles
- Difference between files written in binary and text mode in C++
- Adding coloured text to selected text in Tkinter
- Adding/ concatenating text values within a MySQL SELECT clause?
- Read Data from a Text File using C++
- How to append text to a text file in C++?
- Read and write a string from a text file
- Read integers from a text file with C++ ifstream
- How to extract text from a web page using Selenium and save it as a text file?
- What is TEXT data type in MySQL?
- Set a filter on field type to fetch MySQL columns with type text?
- How can we upload the changed value, rather than written in a text file, of column(s) while importing that text file into MySQL table?
- HTML DOM Input Text type Property
- Adding Hyphens to Text with the CSS hyphens Property
- Select words from a text already in a MySQL table
- How to highlight text in a tkinter Text widget?