- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Adding a service to a tenant database
To scale out a tenant database and/or distribute it across multiple hosts, you can add further server components, for example, an additional index server or a separate XS server. You add a service to a tenant database using the ALTER DATABASE SQL command.
You do this from the system database using the following command −
ALTER DATABASE ADD <service>
Following perquisites should be met to perform this task −
- You are logged on to the system database.
- You have the system privilege DATABASE ADMIN.
- Related Articles
- Removing a service from a tenant database in SAP HANA
- Different services to add to tenant database
- Stop and start a tenant database in SAP HANA
- Copying or moving a tenant database in SAP HANA
- How to restart a NoSQL Database service like MongoDB?
- Meaning/Use of multi-tenant SAP HANA database
- Diagnosis file of unavailable tenant in SAP HANA database
- Stop and start a particular database service in SAP HANA
- How to implementing START_STICKY for a service?
- Adding options to a using jQuery?
- How to stop a windows service using PowerShell?
- How to start a windows service using PowerShell?
- How to implementing start Foreground for a service?
- What is Multi-tenant Cloud Architecture?
- Adding integers from a variable to a MySQL column?