- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
8085 Program to simulate decimal up counter
Now let us see a program of Intel 8085 Microprocessor. In this program we will see how to simulate the decimal up counter.
Write 8085 Assembly language program to simulate decimal up counter.
In this section we are simulating the decimal up counter. Here the counter will count 100 decimal numbers from 0 to 99. All values will be updated in each 0.5 seconds. For decimal count we are using the DAA instruction.
Note: Here for simplicity we are storing the numbers into memory. To simulate it like a counter we can use 7-segment display to show the numbers
Here we are not providing any input.
|F000||AF||XRA A||Initialize A with 00H|
|F001||32, 00, 80||LOOP||STA 8000H||Store A into 8000H|
|F004||CD, 10, F0||CALL DELAY||Wait for 0.5 second|
|F007||3A, 00, 80||LDA 8000H||Get back the data from 8000H|
|F00A||C6, 01||ADI 01H||Add 01H with the number|
|F00D||C3, 01, F0||JMP LOOP||Jump to LOOP|
|F010||01, FF, FF||DELAY||LXI B,FFFFH||Initialize BC register pair to FFFFH|
|F013||0B||L1||DCX B||Decrease BC|
|F014||78||MOV A,B||Take B to A|
|F015||B1||ORA C||OR C and E|
|F016||C2, 13, F0||JNZ L1||If Z = 0, jump to L1|
|F014||C9||RET||Return from subroutine|
The numbers are storing into memory location 8000H.
- Simulate decimal up counter in 8085 Microprocessor
- 8085 Program to simulate decimal down counter
- Program to simulate decimal down counter in 8085 Microprocessor
- Program for decimal down counter in 8085 Microprocessor
- 8085 program for hexadecimal counter
- 8085 Program to simulate a real-time clock
- Program counter (PC) in 8085 Microprocessor
- Program to simulate a real-time clock in 8085 Microprocessor
- Decimal counter using logic controller
- 8085 Program to find Square of a number using look up table
- Decimal addition in 8085 Microprocessor
- C program to simulate Nondeterministic Finite Automata (NFA)
- Program to find the Square of a number using a look-up table in 8085 Microprocessor
- Counter Size and Counter Overflow
- Find the square root of 641.8464 up to 3 decimal places.