- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between SugarSync and TitanFile?
Let us understand the concepts of SugarSync and TitanFile before learning the differences between them.
It is one of the longest-running cloud back-up services around started in year 2004. It is a convenient way to back up, sync, and access files from anywhere, anytime. It is one of the simplest file syncing services we have ever seen.
It can sync and securely access our files from the cloud in seconds. It can also save, view, and edit our documents across multiple devices and can manage and share our files the way we want.
The features of SugarSync are as follows −
In SugarSync we can safely access and share our files and folders from anywhere.
Sync Any Device
File Sharing with Anyone
Security & Protection
The advantages of SugarSync are as follows −
Share files and folders
The disadvantages of SugarSync are as follows −
Non-existent customer support
After 30 days free version no longer exists
Price is too high
TitanFile is featured document management software designed which is mainly used for Startups, Agencies. It is used to provide end-to-end solutions for designing for Web App. This Management system offers audit trail, Document Management, workflow management, Encryption, Messaging at one place.
Some of the features of TitanFile are as follows −
Secure web forms
File and folder management
Large file transfer and many more.
The advantages of TitanFile are as follows −
It is easy to send and receive information securely
Integration is easy
We can easily add profile file
It is more secure
Easy to create channels
Documentation can be sent at one time
The disadvantages of TitanFile are as follows −
It is not integration with Microsoft office 365 contacts
Mandatory password change
Customization is required
The major differences between SugarSync and TitanFile are as follows −
|It was launched by J2Global in the year 2009||The TitanFile is owned by TitanFile incorporation in the year 2011.|
|It is not offering free storage space||TitanFIle will not offer any free storage space.|
|The maximum storage capacity of SugarSync is 60 GB.||TitanFile offers unlimited maximum storage size.|
|SugarSync file size unlimited.||TitanFile maximum file size is 100MB for free rest is paid.|
|SugarSync offers file synchronization, cloud storage service and a file hosting service.||TitanFile provides cloud storage service.|
|SugarSync files stored are encrypted.||TitanFile files are encrypted.|
|SugarSync has a band-width limit of 10 GB for free and 250 GB for paid.||TitanFile has no band-width limit.|
|SugarSync is used all over the world.||It is used in Canada and the US mostly.|
|SugarSync is still in use.||TitanFile is still in use.|
- What are the differences between TitanFile and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between TitanFile and Wasabi?
- What are the differences between SugarSync and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between SugarSync and pCloud?
- What are the differences between TitanFile and pCloud?
- What are the differences between SugarSync and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between TitanFile and Wuala?
- What are the differences between TitanFile and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between OneDrive and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between Mega and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between MediaFire and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between Box and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and TitanFile?