- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between Box and SugarSync?
Let us understand the concepts of Box and SugarSync before learning the differences between them.
Box is the Secure Content Cloud, easy-to-use platform that is built for the entire content lifecycle, from starting of file creation and sharing, to co-editing, signature, classification, and retention. We can work securely from anywhere.
It was launched in the year 2005 by Box Inc. This company is mainly focus on cloud content management and file sharing service for businesses. It can be supported in windows, macOS, and several mobile platforms
The features of Box are as follows −
It is a secure collaboration on any device
Box is trusted all leading organizations in the world
The advantages of Box are as follows −
Easy to install and set up
The disadvantages of Box are as follows −
An easier "offline" mode
Have to manage the similar files across folders
There is no free option for Box
Technical Support team's response is very slow
It is one of the longest-running cloud back-up services around started in year 2004. It is a convenient way to back up, sync, and access files from anywhere, anytime. It is one of the simplest file syncing services we have ever seen.
It can sync and securely access our files from the cloud in seconds. It can also save, view, and edit our documents across multiple devices and can manage and share our files the way we want.
The features of SugarSync are as follows −
In SugarSync we can safely access and share our files and folders from anywhere.
Sync Any Device
File Sharing with Anyone
Security & Protection
The advantages of SugarSync are as follows −
Share files and folders
The disadvantages of SugarSync are as follows −
Non-existent customer support
After 30 days free version no longer exists
Price is too high
The major differences between Box and SugarSync are as follows −
|Box was launched in the year 2005 by Box Incorporation.||It was launched by J2Global in the year 2009|
|Box offers 10 GB free storage space.||It does not offer free storage space.|
|Box has a maximum 100 GB storage space for personal accounts and unlimited for business.||The maximum storage capacity of SugarSync is 60 GB.|
|Box supports file versioning in premium accounts.||SugarSync supports file versioning.|
|The maximum file size of BOX is 250 MB for free and 5GB for paid version.||SugarSync file size unlimited.|
|Box has a band-width limit of 10 GB per month for free and 2 TB per month for paid.||SugarSync has a band-width limit of 10 GB for free and 250 GB for paid.|
|Box supports remote uploading of 30 MB per file through IFTTT.||SugarSync does not support remote uploading.|
- Related Articles
- What are the differences between SugarSync and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between SugarSync and pCloud?
- What are the differences between SugarSync and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between SugarSync and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between SugarSync and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between SugarSync and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between MediaFire and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between OneDrive and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between Mega and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between Dropbox and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between iCloud and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and SugarSync?