Vue.JS Crash Course + Guide
Hands on beginner and intermediate level Vue JS fundamentals course
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Front-end Frameworks are extremely popular because they give great User Experience we know from Mobile Apps - but now in the Browser! And thus the Jobs requiring Front-end Framework Skills like Vue JS are among the best paid ones in the Industry!
Vue JS combines the Best of Angular 2 and React JS as well as it has incorporated several features of frameworks like Ember. It makes building anything from small Widgets to big, Enterprise-Level Apps a Breeze and a whole lot of Fun! This Course does not expect any knowledge of any other Frontend Framework!
*** This Course is Designed to Get You Working With Vue JS As Soon As Possible ***
We will dive straight into building an awesome Vue JS app. Don't worry if you don't understand some of it or most of it, we will cover everything in detail little by little at a later stage. Our first goal is to get your hands dirty. We will walk you through building a basic app while explaining the concepts in brief, show you where to find the help and the references. Then we will build a slightly more complex app. By this time you will be able to show off your vue js skills. The rest of the course will then cover the concepts one by one.
If you prefer learning basics first you may skill the first section and come back to it later.
Here's what you'll learn in this Course:
Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
What is Vue JS and Why would you use it?
Setting up a Development Environment and Workflow
The Basics (including the basic Syntax, Understanding Templates and much more!)
Interacting with DOM (Rendering Lists, Conditionally attaching/ detaching Elements ...)
Using Components (and what Components are to begin with)
Binding to Form Inputs
All about Directives, Filters and Mixins
How to make your App more Beautiful with Animations and Transitions
How to create an awesome Single-Page-Application (SPA) with Routing
And much more ...
And all the accompanied with many Exercises and multiple Course Projects - because it isn't just about seeing Code, it's about using and practicing it!
### Is this Course for you? ###
Now that you know what this Course is about, let's see if this Course is for you!
This Course is for you if you want to create Reactive Applications, which run in the Browser
Displeased with Angular 2? Vue JS is for you!
Looking for a light weight, easy to use framework? Vue Js is for you.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
ES6 Knowledge is a Plus but not a Must
Basic HTML and CSS Knowledge is assumed throughout the Course
Let's dive into VueJS right now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Front-end web development
- Beginner + Intermediate level front-end or full stack developers looking to experiment with Vue js
- Job aspirants preparing for Vue JS interview
What will you learn in this course:
- Understand What is Vue JS and Why would you use it?
- Build amazing Vue js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue js in Single-Page-Applications (SPAs)
- Setting up a Development Environment and Workflow
- The Basics (including the basic Syntax, Understanding Templates and much more!)
- Interacting with DOM (Rendering Lists, Conditionally attaching/ detaching Elements ...)
- Using Components (and what Components are to begin with)
- Binding to Form Inputs
- All about Directives, Filters and Mixins
- How to make your App more Beautiful with Animations and Transitions
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- ES6 Knowledge is a Plus but not a Must
- Basic HTML and CSS Knowledge is assumed throughout the Course
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to Vue: Beginners' Crash Course
- Why Vue? 01:52 01:52
- Who The Course is Designed For? 03:21 03:21
- Creating Our Very First Vue App: Creating The Vue Instance and Data Binding 09:59 09:59
- Creating Todo List App: v-model, v-on directives, methods, v-for, class binding 15:08 15:08
- Creating Native App Like UI/UX: Using prebuilt designs, themes and libraries 20:53 20:53
- Adding Persistant Storage: watchers, persistant storage, Improving Design 12:54 12:54
- Using Computed Properties, list rendering and conditional rendering 13:25 13:25
- Vue Components: The Single Most Selling Feature For Many Developers 14:47 14:47
Getting Started: Core Concepts Explained While Creating An Awesome Storefront
Composing With Reusable Vue Components
Animations in Vue js
Handling Edge Cases
Vue CLI 4: Installing and Setting Up Tools
Vue CLI 4: Getting Started
Mayank Kumar Chaudhari
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now