Unity 2D Game Development & Design Course in Tamil
Create your first game & publish it on the Google Play Store. Learn Game Development & Game Art/Animation.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - Tamil
Unity 2D Game Development & Design Course in Tamil (தமிழில்)
If you are interested in learn how to create your own games that are playable on a variety of platforms, then you've come to the right place.
This course introduces you to the Unity Engine and to the fundamentals of C# programming. The course then dives into developing your first 2D game which can be published to Google Play Store.
Also, this course teach you about Photoshop which is one of the powerful 2D Art Creation Tool for Games.
You will learn how to create a beautiful 2D Environment & 2D Character
Also, you will learn how to import the art to Unity and make it a game.
You will get access to the full asset resources used in this game and also you will get the full project for both Unity & Photoshop.
Then What are you waiting for?
Enroll Now & Start Your Game Development Journey!
Why Learn Game Development with Unity?
The gaming industry is a $200 billion industry worldwide. By 2025, that number is expected to be near $300 billion. With Unity being the most widely used engine to develop games across multiple platforms, there has never been a better time to get into the field. As you will learn, the types of games you can create with Unity and C# are limitless. Game development makes a great hobby, allowing you to learn a new skill and play your game with family and friends. It is also an exciting and rewarding career, where plenty of successful developers, including myself, have learned the fundamentals of game development through courses like this, and not in the traditional classroom setting. Every great game starts somewhere, so why not make it yours? While people often find coding or making games intimidating, this Unity course utilizes a unique teaching method that will allow you to gain a thorough understanding of concepts while you develop your own games. Thanks to the Unity community, you’ll be able to connect with other developers, work together on new projects, and make some incredible games!
What will you learn in this course:
- Learn the C# fundamentals like variables, "if" statements, and arrays
- Learn about Unity Game Engine and discover unique features like the Asset Store
- Learn Photoshop Basics to Create Your Own 2D Game Environment & Character
- Unity Animation
- Create power-ups like triple shots and shields
- Implement sound effects, background music, and particle effects
- Export & Import Your Art from Photoshop to Unity
- Publish Your Game in Google Play Store
- Learn different ways to earn money with Game Development
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No prior programming or Unity experience is required. If you have worked in C# or Unity before, this course can help you fine-tune your game development skills.
- In this course, I will walk you through installing Unity on your computer. It will be helpful if you are comfortable with installing your own software.
- Having a PC or Laptop
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Basics of Unity C# Scripting
- What You'll Learn in this Course 05:00 05:00
- Install Unity & VS Code 07:07 07:07
- Unity C# Scripting Basics - Part 1 14:09 14:09
- Unity C# Scripting Basics - Part 2 12:54 12:54
- Unity C# Scripting Basics - Part 3 07:25 07:25
- Unity C# Scripting Basics - Part 4 07:30 07:30
- Unity C# Scripting Basics - Part 5 08:31 08:31
- Unity C# Scripting Basics - Part 6 07:53 07:53
- Unity C# Scripting Basics - Part 7 07:22 07:22
2D Space Shooter Game
2D Game Design With Photoshop
Hey, I'm Ajay, an indie game developer and WordPress developer having made games both 2D and 3D using Unity and C#.
I've published games which can be played on Play Store.
Also I've created many ecommerce websites for clients as a Web Developer.
I'm also a teacher, having made hundreds of tutorials on my YouTube channel called AJAY AJ - GAME DEV, where I teach aspiring game developers how to use Unity, code and make awesome game art and animations and also I teach about WordPress development.
I've developed a strong passion for teaching and sharing my knowledge with others, I want to help you the best I can acquire the skills you need to bring your unique ideas to life!
Join me on this adventure!
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now