What you will get when you join this course?
- Learn the right steps to follow when investigating electronic Projects and devices to clearly identify and fix the issue.
- Learn how to test electronic components and make sure they work | Practical
- Learn what are the right tools to be used in troubleshooting | Practical
- Learn debugging and dobule checking techniques
- More than 2.5 Hours of Practical Videos
- Access to Electronic and Electrical Practical Test Course | Usually price 200$
- Access to our Best Selling Amazon Book (Basics of Electronic Components Book) and How to deal with each item| Usually price 50$
- Access to more than 62 Lecture in Full HD
- Access to More than 4.5 Hour of Video Content
A comprehensive Course that helps you in learning and dealing professionally with electronic Projects, components, and electronic devices and easily troubleshoots any problem using a step by step methodology + a checklist.
Welcome to this course.
Topics that we will be discussed during the Introduction to Electronic Components Course are listed here in a brief outline.
What is troubleshooting?
Right tools needed for troubleshooting?
Step by step checklist to follow when troubleshooting
Electronic components testing steps | practical
What do you need to start troubleshooting
Tools needed to get the job done
Common electrical and electronic Components
Masure concerns and how to deal with different situations
Testing tools and how to test different components
The Components of Electricity
Volt-Ohm-Meter Basics (Measuring Electricity)
Circuit Diagrams Basics (Electronic Roadmaps)
The Transistor (Electronic Valves)
What students are saying about our previous Electronic Component Course:
André stenberg says, "This is a nice introduction course to those who would like to learn the basics of electronics."
Mike Mackley says, "It's covering the topic and establishing the basics very well."
Sunil Thakur says, "Great course for beginning in electronics, especially enjoyed the water analogy part to make learning easier."
Qays Qaysaneah says, "Clear and Simple, and that is so nice :)"
What Will I Get ?
- Follow a Hardware Troubleshooting Checklist
- Follow a Software Troubleshooting Checklist
- What are the right tools for troubleshooting
- What are the things to look for when you have a problem in your project
- Best Practices in Electronics Projects Troubleshooting
- Learn how to use different tools to easily investigate problems in electronic Projects and devices
- Get Electronics Troubleshooting Book to know how to test each electronic Component
- Learn how to test electronic components Practically
- Understand the concepts of voltage, resistance and current
- Understand the VOLT OHM Meter/ Digital Multi Meter and how to use safely
- Use Ohm's Law to calculate voltage, current and resistance
- Use resistors in various configurations
- Understand and use capacitors
- Understand and use diodes
- Understand and use a transistor
- A multimeter
- A breadboard, jumper wires and a battery
- Resistors, capacitors, LEDs, diodes, transistors, voltage regulators