Tic-Tac-Toe Clone - The Complete SFML C++ Game Course
Ultimate SFML Game Development Course
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Learn how to make cross platform games using Tic-Tac-Toe as an example. A step by step process is used to show everything from project setup to essential game design techniques.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts:
C++ Game Programming
Video Game Logic
SFML Game Programming
SFML is one of the easiest game frameworks in the world and will provide you with a solid foundation for your game development journey. The gaming industry is bigger than Hollywood and is constantly growing, start your journey now.
You will be provided with the full source code to aid in development during and after this course. The source code and artwork is free to use in as many projects as you wish.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise this is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Sounds great? Then start this adventure today by clicking the “Take this course" button, and join me in the only course that you will need!
Who this course is for:
- Suited for C++ Developers
- Suited for Budding Game Developers
- Fan of Tic-Tac-Toe
- Love Video Games & Relish The Prospect Of Making A Game
What will you learn in this course:
- Use C++ To Make A Game
- Create A Cross Platform Game
- Create A Multi Device Game
- Use The SFML framework To Make A Game
- Understand Game Logic
- Understand How To Create An Adaptable Game Template
- Create An Extendable Game Engine
- Understand Tic-Tac-Toe Game Mechanics
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- C++ Programming
- SFML (optional)
- Game Design (optional)
- Tic-Tac-Toe Game Logic (optional)
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 02:10 02:10
Game Engine Setup
Extras & Going Forward
Frahaan HussainCEO and Lead Developer at Sonar Systems
I am CEO of Sonar Systems which is the world leader in educational material for the game engine Cocos2d-x, one of the best and most popular game engines in the world. With years of experience programming and running an online education platform (Sonar Learning) I can help and support new programming like you. I am also a University Lecturer teaching a variety of topics in Games Programming from Games Design to OpenGL Shader Programming. I am also a published author of games design and soon to be released Responsive Web Design. I have all the facets required to educate and inspire.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now