The Java Course That Starts From 0
This course will not only teach you how to code but also how to THINK which 99% courses dont...
Created by Vivek Ramesh, Last Updated 20-Dec-2019, Language:English
What Will I Get ?
- Learn about Data Types. Variables ant Constants
- Use Type Casting to convert from one data type to another
- Operators in Java, Numeric, Logical, Relational, Equality With Examples
- Learn how to use If, If Else, If Else If and Switch Statements
- Familiarize yourself with For, While and Do While Loops With Examples
- Learn how to apply Break, Continue Statements With Examples
- Learn how Strings, StringBuilder and StringBuffer works
- Learn how Methods and Types of Methods work along with advanced concepts such as Method Overloading, Variable Scope
- Learn to create single dimensional and multi dimensional arrays with examples
- Accept input from the user and process it
- Create flexible Arrays with Array Lists
- Understand the difference between Value Types and Reference Types With Examples
- Learn how to use Constructors, Overloading and Inheritance With Examples
- Understand Static Keywords, Enumerations and Variable Hiding With Examples
- Completely grasp Polymorphism with amazing Examples
- Basic Computer Fundamentals & Terminologies
- A computer installed with Windows/Linux /OS X
- Wireless adapter with Monitor Mode support
- 4GB RAM
- Binary Decimal Hexadecimal Math
- Once upon a time, my teacher asked me to write a program to check if the input is leap year.
- I went to my teacher and asked him "Sir, can you please explain why you wrote if(i%4==0)?".
- He told me to get lost saying "I ll never learn programming"
- Made a channel slidenerd that day and 150000 people learnt programming from it successfully since then
- Most courses teach you code but dont teach you how to THINK
- Why did you write that statement?
- Why are you calling this function?
- Given a problem, how do you break it down into parts
- How do you think about what to write for each part?
- That is the thought process I am talking about
- This course teaches you NOT ONLY the syntax of Java completely from scratch but also the thought process behind it.
- Most courses merely get into the syntax and leave the most important aspect of Java Programming, the thought process
- But worry not, In this Java course, I ll be doing whawt 99% of the other courses don't.
- I will take you from SCRATCH where you declare a variable to the stage where you write your own POLYMORPHIC classes without flinching
- I will turn that brain of yours into a THINKING MACHINE that is capable of coming up with code on its own without referring to what others are doing and for the most part without Googling
- But do remember, that Googling or stackoverflowing is a very crucial skill to have
- After all, in production, you are the one who has to fix his/her bugs, no one teaches that
Object Oriented Programming Concepts
Inheritance, Polymorphism, This, Super And Static Keywords