The Three Laws of Improvement
How to make a Start with Improvement and unleash the power of your people for improvement
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Making a start with business improvement can be daunting. There are many “methodologies” out there and a confusing array of terms.
But improvement does not need to be complicated. There are core principles that can guide you on your improvement journey.
That is the purpose of this course. The Three Laws of Improvement describe the principles you can use to make a start improving things in your organisation. And the most effective way to improve is to unleash the power of your people. This course covers ways to start engaging your people in improvement.
Perhaps the greatest challenge in making a start with improvement is making the time available for teams to meet and analyse and improve problems. The course covers that too, showing you how to financially quantify the benefits of improvement to justify the investment of time.
“The Three Laws of Improvement and Unleashing the Power of your People for Improvement” will help you get improvement started in your organization, covering the rules you need to know to get started; how to get your people involved; and how to quantify the benefits. We hope you enjoy it and find it beneficial for your improvement journey.
What will you learn in this course:
- The Three Laws of Improvement
- How to make a start with Improvement
- Simple tools to support improvement activity
- Principles for Process Design
- How to unleash the power of your people for improvement
- Engaging People in Improvement
- Dealing with Resistance to Change
- Quantifying the Benefits of Improvement
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- There are no pre-course requirements
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Welcome 01:56 01:56
- Agenda for the Three Laws of Improvement 01:01 01:01
- The Three Laws of Improvement 04:57 04:57
- Making a Start with Improvement 02:49 02:49
- Introduction to the Tools for Improvement 00:24 00:24
- Tools for Improvement 10:37 10:37
- The Problem Statement and the Goal Statement 02:57 02:57
- Principles for Process Design 06:30 06:30
Unleash the Power of your People for Improvement
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now