The Complete MySQL from Scratch: Bootcamp
Become an In-demand SQL Master by creating complex databases and building reports through real-world project examples
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Learn MySQL, The first step to SQL you need to learn to succeed in SQL development, it is easy to learn and understand our online MySQL Training course program is designed for you with the complete steps to require develop dynamic and complex queries. Mr. Sudha Sekhar will explain to you even complex topics to simplify and teach you, where beginners can understand easily with real-world projects.
Create a Good and Strong base foundation in MySQL, With the Complete MySQL from Scratch with MySQL Course.
In this course, you will:
Learn the ins and outs of SQL syntax
Generate reports using Orders and use customer data
Analyze data using Aggregate Functions
Run complex queries using MySQL logical operators and string functions
Write all the common SQL joins
Work with large datasets containing thousands of entries
Create a Database for a web app using MySQL
Design and implement complex database schemas
Learn to navigate the built-in world of storing dates and times
Clone the database structure of a social network
Write SQL script code to generate database tables
Why Learn MySQL
Consistently ranked the most in-demand skill in recent employer surveys, SQL is a fantastic way to increase your income and boost your professional development. So many companies today use MySQL, including Twitter, Uber, Airbnb, Dropbox, Github, Kickstarter, TutorialsPoint, Slack, and many others. Unsure about the difference between SQL and MySQL? MySQL is the most popular open-source SQL database out there, so it’s a great choice to begin your learning journey. We’ll talk a lot more about the difference between SQL and MySQL in the course, but 95% of what you learn about MySQL in this course will apply to other databases the same SQL language databases are such as Postgres, Oracle, and Microsoft SQL Server.
In this course we cover from scratch to create your own SQL analysis like all professionals creating SQL pages with basic instructions, you also learn inner query and complex Join to interacting with the different tables from a database to read dynamic data.
Content and Summary Who wants to start with beginning in SQL Development, through this course of 50+ lectures and hours of content, you’ll learn all of the MySQL, SQL Skills and establish a strong understanding of the concept behind SQL application implementation. Every Section closes with a challenge, putting your new learned skills into practical use immediately and Most of the Lectures are having Assignments to test your knowledge.
Starting with an introduction, how to use PHPMyAdmin, controls, basics, and settings, etc.
Learning with these SQL skills, you will be eager to learn other programming languages very quickly that lead you to become a successful programmer/analyst.
If you really want to learn SQL, This Complete MySQL from Scratch Course is for you to develop your skills more than others and you will become strong on MySQL database Applications Development.
Start solving your challenge now | Enroll today and learn risk-free with this 30-day money-back guarantee offer.
Who this course is for:
- Who is interested in learning SQL to help with their current job or to find a new role. SQL is one of today's most in-demand skills
- Anyone looking to answer complex business problems and generate reports using large sets of data
- Business owners, people in sales, or in marketing roles who are interested in understanding company data Analysis.
- Developers who are looking to build applications (e.g. social media network, ecommerce site) using MySQL
What will you learn in this course:
- Create your own database or interact with existing databases
- Write complex SQL queries across multiple tables
- Build a web app using Python and MySQL
- Answer company performance or sales questions using data
- Model real-world data and generate reports using SQL queries
- Learn JOINS, How to use in real-world data
- Know How to Create Backup and Restore Secure database
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No SQL and No previous programming language experience required, but it won't hurt :)
- No idea about Database, SQL, or MySQL experience needed! Complete beginners to MySQL are welcome.
- All you need is a working computer for this course; PC, Mac, and Linux users are all welcome.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 04:16 04:16
- Course Curriculum Overview 05:27 05:27
- Overview of Databases 10:23 10:23
SQL Environment Setup
SQL Statement Basics
GROUP BY Statements
Advanced SQL Commands / Statements
Creating Database and Tables
Database and Tables
Metla sudha sekharIT Analyst, Instructor and Web Developer
Mr. Sudha Sekhar, He is a Teacher and an IT Specialist, and also passionate to teach every single real-time step that leads students as well as professionals to become successful and the vision to impart Good Quality Software Education to all I.T to aspirants make a strong bridge the gap between the software companies requirements and the beginners.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now