Common tasks and day-to-day duties of cyber security experts include Analysing and assessing potential business security threats. Monitoring and evaluating the business's network to prevent sensitive data from being compromised.
As the world continues its rapid movement toward digitalization, cyber threats are accelerating as well. During the previous two years, the world has witnessed a tremendous boost in cybercrime, enforced by the increased number of homeworkers because of the global pandemic. The new working model, the massive increase in IoT devices, and the acceleration of cloud adoption will undoubtedly lead to an accelerated increase in cyberattacks.
Government and private organizations are pursuing cybersecurity professionals to detect and stop cyberattacks that can have catastrophic consequences on their work.
Cyber Security experts or specialists are a significant part of organizations who are responsible for securing the network and information systems of the organization. They do so by detecting, managing, analyzing, presenting, and responding to cyberattacks, security threats, and other malicious acts.
By learning this course Students should be able to learn below mentioned
1. How to protect ATM
2. How to Keep a Secure Password
3. Online Gaming Cybersecurity
4. Credit Card Protection
6. How Do The Websites work
7. Ethical Hacking Fundamentals
8. Securing a system from all the major attacks
9. Red, Blue, and Purple Teams and types of attacks
10. How to choose the right antivirus
11. Basics of computer networking
12. Firewall and firewall configuration
14. Deep web and dark web etc.
15. Protection of E-mails etc.