The Complete Beginners Guide to Arduino - 2021
Build your programming and electronics skills with the complete Arduino course for beginners
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course is designed for complete beginners, beginners at the coding level, and beginners at the electronics level. It is also for people who want to build and program cool creations and beginner Arduino developers.
This course, by best-selling Arduino author, Mike McRoberts, will take you from complete beginner to the confident and competent coder and electronics circuit builder. Even if you have never coded before or built a circuit, you will be guided through each carefully crafted lesson until you have the skills and knowledge to go it alone and bring your very own creations to life. Brand new for 2021 with new and updated content.
This course comprises multiple projects, specifically designed to take you from a complete beginner to a capable and confident Arduino coder. You will start off with a tour of the Arduino board and what it is capable of, then you will learn the essential fundamental skills required to understand the C programming language that the Arduino uses. Next, an introduction to electronic fundamentals, then you will dive right into the step-by-step learning projects that have been carefully designed to start you off gently and introduce more coding and electronics concepts as you work your way through the curriculum.
By the end of this course, you will have all the necessary skills to enable you to design from scratch and code your very own projects.
What will you learn in this course:
- Learn how to write code for the Arduino
- Learn how to easily understand the Arduino language
- Learn how to use and write code to read data from sensors
- Learn how to build electronic circuits on a breadboard
- Learn how to bring your interactive creations to life
- Learn how to combine two Arduino sketches into one
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- For this course, you would require the following: a laptop or PC, an Arduino Nano (or Uno, if you prefer), plus charging/programming USB cable, a breadboard, jumper wires, and basic electronic components such as buttons, LEDs, sensors, and so on, or a basic Arduino Starter Kit.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to The Complete Beginners Guide to the Arduino Course
- Introduction to The Complete Beginners Guide to the Arduino course 04:28 04:28
- What You will Need Before We Start 05:06 05:06
Introduction to the Arduino
Step-by-Step Learning with Arduino Projects
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now